Wednesday, 10 October 2012

My Reflection

     In this second grading period,We have so many learning's that I have gained.I learned how to make some exercises.Sometimes,we post some drafts.I also  encourage  to do it because this helps me to improve myself and my own ability.
     There are some exercises that we have done.But still.,in the first,I am so nervous because I am thinking that I can't do this but unfortunately,I did it perfectly.I challenged very much on this exercises.
And of course,I try myself to do this because I know that this will be more interesting.It will challenged
me more.So interesting.
     I address this challenges by trying myself to understand those things.And I am trying to do my best for this.I listened attentively to my teachers and understand those activities.And of course,I learned something about this.And from now on,I am still hoping that I can do all my activities and learned more in our lessons.
     Moving on,I will do all my best. I will try to do all my activities.I will listen very well to the instructions that our teachers given to us. I will be more industrious in studying .And participate well in our discussion.And lastly, I will be more good, more industrious and try to be a good student.A good student that know how to give respect to all the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment