Many learning's that I have gained in this subject.I learn how to make my own blog.And I learn
how to post on it.And I also learn that internet is use in communicating and some research.
There are some problems that I have encountered.First,I am not so familiar in using internet because
we don't have a computer.And I am not always updated with that but still I am trying myself to learn many more about computers,internet and many more.
I address those challenges by trying myself to understand those things.And I am trying to do my best
for this.I listened very well and from now on,I am still hoping that I will know more about internet and computers.
Moving on,I will do all my best to do my activities.I will try to be more active in our class.I will be more industrious to study.And participate well in our discussion.And last,I will try myself to be a good student or maybe as a good model to other one.
No comments:
Post a Comment