Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Letter To The President

   Dear Mr. President,
            First of all, I would  like to greet you a pleasant day.
            I am so glad that I have the opportunity to tell and ask you about the things or projects in your 
administration."What are the projects and activities that you should do in your administration?"That is one of the most important question that I must ask to you.Still, I am hoping that in your administration,
many projects and activities will be done on a right time.I am also hoping that all your promises to us will be done.I am really expecting that you will do all your responsibilities well.
            In this situation,most of the Filipino's needs a support from the government because of the past calamities. Hoping that you will do your job well, Sir! And most of all Sir,I am really expecting that in your administration,our country will be more progressive. And that is all I wanna tell to you Sir. Thank you Sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment